Digitalisation does not stop at sport either. Zwift is becoming increasingly popular with road cyclists (and also with runners and stands for the "gamification" of the sport. Particularly interesting: The "hatred" of many road cyclists on the platform. Everything as in real life, i.e. in all forms of digitization. Anyway - I love Zwift, but of course I also cycle outside. Here's my setup, which has now proven its worth:Deutsch Français Espagnol Portuguese
- Wahoo KICKR (2018 model) as smart trainer. Works smoothly and is quiet. Since the last firmware update, the cadence is also transmitted, i.e. you do not need a separate sensor.
- Wahoo Headwind: Blower for cooling. Can be paired to the heart rate belt, so the strength is automatically adjusted. Works very well.
- Wahoo TICKR: Heart rate with Bluetooth, unfortunately the Garmin straps can't.
- Surface Go: 10'' tablet with Windows 10. I have the Surface Dock within reach, i.e. I can connect the Surface Go and have power, network and a second monitor
- Tacx handlebar holder for tablets: This gives me the Surface right in front of my nose.
- iPhone for the Zwift Companion app and Discord as a "voice channel" at group events